Running a successful gym is tough and finding good help for gyms can be hard
Often gym owners stake everything they have to open their dream gym, only to find out how hard it is to be successful and that they have very little experienced support available. This is not helped by the thousands of marketing experts and gym gurus who are selling their services via Facebook and other channels, all claiming to offer a perfect model for building membership. Often all these services achieve is to take further cash out of the business whilst delivering little or no results.
In reality, a perfect model doesn’t exist, if it did we would all be using it. Every gym needs to reflect its local market, industry sub-sector and react carefully to emerging trends. This approach plus clear operational systems, careful marketing, and great customer service offers the only reliable way forward. This requires a lot of hard work and without help can be a challenge, especially if you are busy from dawn to dusk dealing with members, delivering personal training or running group exercise sessions.
We can provide the help you need
We have many years of experience in managing successful gyms; opening new gyms and improving existing gyms. Using this experience we can provide practical help for gyms that gym owners/operators really need.
We help you work out what help will make the biggest difference in your specific situation and then offer any of the following:
- Skilled help to get the things you know need to be sorted done!
- Feasibility studies to review if opening a new gym in a specific location is a good idea or not
- Business plan development/review
- Gym design advice
- Marketing audits and plans (working with Marketing bi Design our strategic partner we can also update your branding and provide new marketing materials if needed)
- New membership recruitment campaigns
- Advice and support on member retention
- Assistance with procurement
- Market and trend analysis
- Help and advice on grants for gyms and other funding options
- Competitor analysis and pricing reviews
- Support and guidance on creating key operational policies to ensure legal compliance and the smooth operation of your gym
- Advice on staff training linked to the REPs framework
We also offer help for gym operators and those thinking about setting up a gym in either the commercial or community sector to identify and secure a range of different funding solutions. This can offer funding for new equipment and other physical improvements.
We are experts in providing effective help for gyms, get in touch now for a free initial consultation