Great sports pitches make for great sport!
For Football, Cricket, Rugby, Bowls, and Hockey, the value of playing matches on a high-quality sports pitches cannot be overstated.
Whether your sports pitches are natural turf or artificial, they are always complex and expensive facilities to both develop and maintain. With many years of experience in developing and operating these important facilities Heaward Solutions. and our carefully selected network of partners can help you get this right.
We have considerable experience in this area working with amateur and semi-professional sports clubs; schools; national governing bodies; and technical specialists such as the Institute of Groundsmanship (IOG). We have also learned the mistakes to avoid when developing or improving natural turf or artificial turf pitches. By working with us, you don’t need to learn the hard way!
Making your project a success:
We help in lots of different ways:
- Help for you to identify suitable funders to support the development or improvement of sports pitches,
- Preparing bids to secure vital funds for pitch development or improvement projects including the purchase of vital machinery,
- Ensuring you get the right technical advice on how to maintain your new or existing sports pitches.
The skills and experience you need:
We offer all the skills and experience you need. Over many years we have been involved in all sorts of pitch related projects, including:
- Creating new facilities ranging from a small third-generation training area right up to totally redeveloping a football site with 11 pitches, clubhouse, parking and training facilities or helping a rugby club relocate to a new purpose-built facility,
- Securing grants to develop or improve natural turf and artificial sports pitches (including both sand-based and rubber crumb systems),
- Addressing pitch drainage issues,
- Providing replacement and new pitch floodlight systems,
- Ensuring that vital maintenance equipment is available,
- Working through the often complex planning issues that the development of pitch sites can involve.
Projects don’t need to be huge to have a big impact.
Over the last two years, we have helped Staffordshire children’s football charity Ladsandads deliver a series of projects worth circa £150,000. These have transformed three of their five sites. Details of the projects can be found here:
- example 1 – new grounds maintenance equipment
- example 2 – new toilet block
- example 3 – tractor and mower
- example 4 – security fencing
- example 5 – new tractor and mower
No one organisation can do all of this alone, and we are no exception to this. As a result, we have developed a network of trusted industry experts who we can involve to help as required, including:
Long-standing natural turf pitch maintenance equipment suppliers and turf care specialists Campey Turf CareSports
Our fees are very reasonable and a unique fixed price quote is provided for every project we engage in.
To find out how we can help you with your sports pitches, contact us now to arrange a free initial discussion: