HeawardSports at Table Tennis Englands National Conference
This years Table Tennis England National Conference sees HeawardSports Ltd. invited to deliver a workshop on Sunday 31 March 2019. Our interactive workshop will be delivered by HeawardSports MD Andrew Heaward and draws on his extensive experience in this area of work to consider how table tennis clubs can generate extra income to help deliver their aims.
The workshop will cover four really important topics including:
When to rely on external funding and what to do when this isn’t a sustainable solution!
- What does ‘grant ready’ look like,
- Identifying and assessing potential funders,
- How to expand your opportunities beyond ‘traditional sports funders’ like Sport England,
- How to make sure your bids are as strong as possible.
- What makes sponsorship different to other funding,
- Building a sponsorship proposition,
- How to find a sponsor.
- What is it,
- Why is it likely to increase in importance,
- What’s involved in building an effective Crowdfunding campaign.
The Table Tennis England National Conference runs over two days Saturday 30th March and Sunday 31 March 2019 and places are booked from the Table Tennis Englands website.
We will be there for the full event on Sunday 31 March and happy to chat with you about any ideas you have or challenges that you may be experiencing.