Finding funds and generating income.
Helping you secure investment and source match funding
Developing your plans for the future.
A clear vision of what you want to do is a crucial starting point for any project
‘Helping organisations make a difference’
WE HELP YOU WIN GRANTS AND DO MORE!
Winning grants and other funding for community projects in the UK can be tough!
Even the best-resourced and most experienced bodies can struggle without the right support.
Whilst it helps to have a great idea, on its own, this isn’t enough. You need to make a great bid, but you also need to be ‘grant ready’.
The meaning of ‘grant ready’ varies between funders. It often depends on the size and kind of investment you need. This is where our skills in securing grants and other funding can make a big difference.
We know what a great bid looks like and how to prepare one. We also know the essential steps you need to take before submitting your bid to ensure you have maximised your chance of success.
By working with us, you have the best possible advice and support, on hand, right when you need it.
We understand that your time is precious. So we work hard to avoid wasted effort and delays. First, we will review thousands of potential funders for you. Then we will help you select those best suited to your needs. Then we will help you to make a great bid. Once funding is in place if needed we can also help you deliver your project.
With over 25 years of experience we can offer the support you need.
Our success is based on a passion for helping communities. When you first speak to us you will be left in no doubt that we believe in what you do. If you decide to work with us, you can be sure that you will have our total commitment.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Call now on 07983 655832 to book a free initial meeting
How much or how little we do is always under your control
To date, our professional team has secured grants and other funding for over £35 million of projects.
Our experience includes sport and community development; securing grants, sponsorship, crowdfunding and social investment for a wide range of community-based projects; ‘Sport for Development’ projects; developing and managing community gyms; youth sport; event management; community asset transfer; project and facility management.
Need proof that we deliver?
- Helping a Community Interest Company deliver a new community gym. This project reduces isolation and loneliness for older people and supports those living with long term conditions in a large rural area. Our work included winning £90,000 from a mix of business grants, charitable trusts, and social investors.
- Helping a brass band and a Roman Catholic education-based project identify funding opportunities.
- Supporting a charity who run a disability day centre to plan for the future and secure funding.
- Winning designation as European City of Sport for Milton Keynes in 2020.
- Assisting a youth football charity secure over £200,000 in grants from Landfill Tax Credit and Football Foundation to upgrade their facilities and buy grounds maintenance equipment.
- Helping two environmental charities develop new ways to engage people and attract new visitors.
- Helping two international companies deliver high profile sports events.
- Winning community safety grants for two national league football clubs to improve their facilities and work in the community.
- Updating the operating policies and quality systems for a large public leisure centre.
We will always go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals!
Arrange a free initial discussion now!
Heaward Solutions is a trading name of HeawardSports Ltd. the company is owned and run by Andrew Heaward. Andrew has worked in the sport, leisure and community sector for over 25 years. In this time he has won several major awards. Andrew is a passionate supporter of the Sport for Development agenda. He is also totally committed to working in the community to help all kinds of organisations deliver social good.